Spartanburg, South Carolina
The Retreat, holding a full CCRC license (a Full Continuum of Care) for all care services and staffed by a Licensed Nurse, is Summit Hills’ home to a wonderful group of friends and neighbors who’ve moved here for two basic reasons: 1 – to have some assistance with the day to day tasks of living and 2 – enjoy a higher quality of life.
The Members of The Retreat take comfort of seeing the same caregivers every day and night, enjoy an Any Time Menu to eat when you are ready to eat, and engage in a Wellness and activity programing, including participation in classes in our saline, heated indoor therapy pool, that keeps them energized, having fun and provides opportunities to live a healthier lifestyle.
Should your loved one need more specialized care for dementia or memory issues, please click on the link for more information about Alzheimer’s Care at Summit Hills.
The residents of The Retreat enjoy:
- Providence House Calls provide a full range of in-home medical services typically provided at no cost to you
- On-site Certified Dementia Practitioners personally attend to your varying wants and needs
- More activities and staff means days filled with people and pastimes built around your interests
- Any time dining where you select the entrée of your choice and eat dine you want to dine
- Award-winning wellness programs individually designed to reduce care needs and promote independence
For more information about Assisted Living at The Retreat
please call: (864) 591-2222
A Full Continuum of Care Facilility Spartanburg, South Carolina